“I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive.” – Albert Einstein
We encourage children to hone their inquisitive mind. Unlike the traditional classroom approach where the teacher does the teaching and the children are mere bored and unengaged listeners, the inquiry-based learning emphasizes the student’s role in the learning process. Hence, it is the student that asks questions, explores materials and shares ideas. The outcome being students who are eager to self-learn; independent in their thoughts and their approach.
Why opt for inquiry-based learning?
● Ensures a fun learning experience
● Helps build critical thinking and communication skills in children
● Keeps curiosity alive and kicking in students
● Allows children to take ownership of their learning
● Enables children to fall in love with learning